A PDF sewing pattern for a blouse for fashion dolls in the 1-6 scale, like Barbie or Steffi.
What you get:
- a professionally designed simple pattern,
- 1:1 template easy to print and cut,
- clear step by step instructions,
- plenty of helpful photographs,
- the sense of satisfaction : )
In another listing, you can also buy this item as a part of a set containing patterns for:
- a classic T-shirt,
- a simple long-sleeve blouse,
- a semi-circle skirt with a belt and a side or back fastening,
- slim-fit trousers,
- panties with an elastic at the waist.
These patterns are designed as basics for the majority of standard one-sixth scale dolls. They take into account the most feminine shapes : ) They can easily be narrowed, though, as well as modified. Some other garments that can easily be sewn, with small adjustments, from those patterns:
- a vest
- a dress
- a maxi skirt,
The designs have been drawn by Kasia, a qualified pattern drawer.
The English version has been prepared by Agnieszka, a professional translator.
The texts and 'sewability' have been double-checked by us : )
The ready-made clothes may also be available in other listings.
All our items are made by Vrooshka staff, in a smoke- and animal-free studio.
We are not associated with any doll producers.
We combine shipping and accept individual orders. (You may contact us with any questions.)